Being a social media manager means lots of things: You’re an art director, graphic designer, content creator, writer, researcher, blogger, organiser, photographer and strategist. To get the job done, I have some tips and tricks using some extremely helpful tools that will make your life much, much easier.
Read on to learn about the top 10 tools you need!
To accomplish a positive and effective online strategy, we have created a social media content pyramid.
2015 marked a transitional year for the youthful company. Having partnered with NZ's first waste-free festival, taking on the Australian market (the first NZ eco-cup company to do so) and stopping 500,000 plastic cups going into landfills.
We loved producing this this end of year video for Escea. They wanted to do something a little bit different and fun to what people expected from a gas fire company, so we thought a light-hearted Merry Christmas video would do the trick. "And I even convinced the CEO to wear reindeer antlers!" - B
1. No one is ever really a stranger.
2. Even if you're having a bad day, there is someone in the world who is dedicating their life to making sure you can be happy.
3. Every day is a Bermudaful Day.
4. The Bermudian way is infectious.
5. Who needs Facebook when you have a horn.